EAGLE Student Mentoring, Inc. is a community-based servicing agency with youth, parent, community and mentorship programs.
Youth development after-school programing
- academic services
- health & wellness initiatives
- off-site field/immersion trips
Parent & Community engagements
- parent resource events
- community engagement collaborations
- 1:1 parent consulting from academics to community resources
Board level Mentorships
The Board created a Junior Board Liaison (JBL) sub-committee to administer its quarterly mentoring-action projects. The JBL sub-committee engages with aspiring community leaders and current social entrepreneurs for a mentorship.
JBL’s projects to date:
- 2Quarter project with C.I.T.Y. Ministries – Mentorship with a youth ministry leader resulted in a school supply drive & cash donations, along with FASTENAL of Stamford, CT donating in-kind notebooks, binders and pens for the EAGLE after-school program.
- 3Quarter project with Princeton University undergraduate students – Intro to Entrepreneurship student group identified EAGLE Student Mentoring, Inc. as a high-impact non-profit in the local community. Princeton students researched and surveyed EAGLE leaders in preparation for their final project of a mock funding pitch. A funding memorandum was generated by the student group for class submission.
- 4Quarter project with a pending engagement with local MBA students for a fundraising action project, to include a fundraising comparative analysis and implementation (April 2015 start).